Finance & Payroll Officer
About our company:
Disrupt Digital is one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies. We’ve got 14 years of experience in the industry, and we’re running out of room on our awards shelf; so when it comes to digital marketing strategy, you can bet your sweet bippy we know digital marketing. We consistently show year-on-year growth and we have no plans of slowing down. Our workplace values three things above all else; innovation, positivity, and dogs. Trust us; you’ve never worked anywhere like Disrupt Digital before.
About The Role:
As a member of the Finance team and reporting to the Corporate Accountant, this position will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of payroll on a weekly basis, along with Accounts Payable processing & bank reconciliations.
Payroll Responsibilities (approx 2-3 days per week):
- Full ownership of end-to-end weekly payroll processing within Netsuite ERP complying with established procedures and deadlines (including reviewing & processing sales commission calculations);
- Entering new starters and processing salary changes;
- Processing terminations & completing Employment Separation Certificates where required;
- Pay enquiries and adjustments;
- Weekly reporting;
- Leave reconciliations;
- Compliance preparation & lodgement including Payroll Tax, Superannuation Contributions, and PAYG;
- Full ownership of end to end Accounts Payable function
- Administration of automated Webexpense Expense Management System for corporate cards and supplier invoice processing
- Liaise with suppliers as required. Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping duties as required
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
- Experience with Netsuite ERP or similar is desirable
- Strong spreadsheeting skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience with high volume and manual processing of data
- Experience with sales team payroll and commissions is highly desirable
- Ability to work autonomously, deadline-driven, strong work ethic and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with other departments managers and stakeholders
If you would like to join the digital marketing revolution, select “Apply” and attach your resume with a cover letter that gives an overview of your experience for this role.
Enquiries are welcome, please contact our Recruitment Advisor - Aiden Wallage on 07 3518 5377.
Applications for this role close on Monday 26th July.
*All successful candidates will be subject to background checks and will be required to complete a National Police History Check as part of the on-boarding process
- Diverse role that incorporates payroll, AP and bank reconciliations
- Join a supportive team with a great culture
- Work from home flexibility... but we do have a great office (with dogs!)
Permanent / Full Time
INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES FOR
$50000 - $60000