Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Dual role of talent acquisition and be part of continuous improvement projects.
About the role:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager this role will play a vital role in acquiring new talents across the business. You will use various strategies to support the hiring managers with hard to fill roles and volume roles.
- Collaborate with managers to develop long term recruitment strategies for each department
- Plan and develop interview and selection procedures/criteria (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Develop a strong talent pool of potential candidates for future vacancies
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Effectively utilise tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates
- Generate and submit job postings on job boards and internal/external website
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using JobAdder
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Other duties and accountabilities as required
- Experience in talent pooling, proactive recruitment strategies, workforce planning
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to successfully complete several tasks concurrently, maintain high levels of attention to detail, maintain documentation and meet deadlines
If you wish to join the digital marketing revolution select "Apply" and attach your resume.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative team
- Pivotal part of recruitment initiatives and support key projects
- Permanent full time role - Fortitude Valley location
Permanent / Full Time
INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES FOR
Hr & RecruitmentSenior Internal Recruiter
$80000 - $90000