Web Project Coordinator
Being a Premier Google Partner with more than 14 years of Industry experience and dramatic plans for growth - now is the best time to join our multi-award-winning agency.
Our mission is to help small to medium businesses succeed online through their digital marketing channels.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking company that prides itself on providing a fun and dynamic work culture.
About the role:
Our Web Project Coordinator will work with a professional, well established, successful and career-driven team hungry for continuous success.
This position reports to the Web Manager and works closely with the development and marketing teams. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to practise and improve your web design and content skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Web Development Team to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Manage the day to day client relationships through phone calls and emails
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve technical, design, content.
- Assist in the development of websites
The ideal applicant:
- Experience with CSS/HTML will be highly regarded
- Familiarity with WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, or Shopify platforms
- Print design is highly advantageous
- Strong communication/customer service skills
What's in it for you:
- Break out areas including table tennis, pool table and free coffee
- Company Culture Events and End-of-Month Celebrations
- Upskilling and growth opportunities in Web Design & Content Writing
Select "Apply Now"
Want to know more?
Inquiries are welcome, please contact Sharath Ratnakaran on 07 30888488 or at Sharath.email@example.com
- Be part of a collaborative team and work on exciting projects
- Upskill and grow with an award-winning Google Premier Partner
- Fulltime and permanent role in a Modern office in Fortitude Valley
Permanent / Full Time
INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES FOR
Advertising / Media / PublishingAccount Manager