Being a Premier Google Partner with more than 14 years of Industry experience and dramatic plans for growth now is the best time to join our multi-award-winning agency.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking company that prides itself on providing a fun and dynamic work culture for our professional and career-driven employees.
About the role:
Our mission is to help small to medium businesses succeed online through their digital marketing channels. Reporting to the Sales Manager, as an Appointment Setter, you will be provided with leads to be contacted through high volume outbound calls to create opportunities for our developed sales team. This role will have you speaking directly with business owners to offer our unique suite of Digital Marketing services.
- Cold Calling Experience is desirable
- Ability to work in a high volume call centre environment
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and passionate
- Resilient and goal orientated with a strong work ethic
- Have a student mentality with a focus on continuous upskilling and growth
- Objection handling and effective communication skills
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Ongoing coaching and development
- Break out areas including table tennis, pool table and free coffee
- Company Culture Events and End-of-Month Celebrations
- Chance to progress into the sales team long term for the right people
We want you to be a part of the Digital Marketing revolution - Hit APPLY NOW!
Want to know more?
Please call Keelie Grayson on 07 3088 8520 or email email@example.com
*All successful candidates will be required to complete an Australian Police Check in the first week of employment.
- Work for a Google Premier Partner with a competitive salary uncapped comms
- Be part of our company-wide events and celebrate our great culture
- Upskilling and support provided with the option to progress into our sales team
Permanent / Full Time
INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES FOR
Call Centre & Customer ServiceTelemarketing